- 5 benefits empathy brings to your leadership, business, and brand.
- The costs of disengagement and the benefits of engaged employees.
- Engaging with Millennials and Gen-Z.
- Empathy has been shown to have a direct impact on everything from customer loyalty to innovation to profits.
- When we really understand our customers from a three-dimensional level, we can then understand the context of where our products and our services fit in.
- What gave employees the edge was that they exhibited collaboration, empathy, communication skills, and that took them farther faster.
“You have to be looking at the emotional intelligence and empathy skills of your leaders to ensure that you’re getting the best work out of your employees.” — Maria Ross
Connect with Maria:
Get the podcast and book: TheEmpathyEdge.com
Learn more about Maria’s brand strategy work and books: Red-Slice.com
Hire Maria to speak at your next event: Red-Slice.com/Speaker-Maria-Ross
LinkedIn: Maria Ross
Facebook: Red Slice