- There shouldn’t be a disconnect between the data analysis and branding – they are interconnected.
- There is no such thing as knowledge without creativity.
- Nothing replaces the human heart and human conversations.
- The job is not to ask questions; the job is to understand silence.
- If you torture data long and strong enough, you get a really good sense for what is oging on
“The data speaks to us by clustering in a certain way. Your role as an empathetic data analyst is to understand the “why,” give it a name and story, and then connect more points to gain the true insight.” — Alessandra Cotugno
About Alessandra Cotugno: Alessandra Cotugno is a global brand strategist and former strategy partner at Ogilvy. As an expert in global brand management as well as data-driven storytelling, Alessandra has 17 years of agency experience at WPP’s Communication Group where she served as Head of Planning & Insights for the BAVGroup practice in EMEA, the world’s largest database of brands and customer attitudes.Alessandra is a pioneer of humanising data to identify behavioural change, helping strategists move from analytics to creativity. Her long list of clients includes Danone, Group Bel, Sanofi, Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever. Together with Dr. Sue Mizera, Alessandra has won two Atticus Awards for Original Thinking in Branding; her findings and methodologies have also been published on ADMAP and WARC.com
Connect with Alessandra Cotugno:
Don’t forget to download your free guide! Discover The 5 Business Benefits of Empathy: http://red-slice.com/business-benefits-empathy
Connect with Maria:
Get the podcast and book: TheEmpathyEdge.com
Learn more about Maria’s brand strategy work and books: Red-Slice.com
Hire Maria to speak at your next event: Red-Slice.com/Speaker-Maria-Ross
LinkedIn: Maria Ross
Facebook: Red Slice